Answer Key of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 released by NTA
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer key for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in the entrance examination can check their answer key online at ntaneet.nic.in.
The NEET 2020 exam was conducted throughout the country on September 13, 2020.
Steps to check NEET 2020 answer key:
- Visit the official website at ntaneet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “PUBLIC NOTICE: NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) – 2020 ANSWER KEY”
- The answer key in the pdf format will appear on the display screen
- Download the answer key and take its print out for future use
NTA has also provided the facility to challenge the Answer Key uploaded on the website. Candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer keys, may challenge the same by filling the online application form. The facility for challenging the answer key will be available till September 29, 2020 till 2:00 pm.
The Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Please go to website https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx
- Login with your Application Number and Password and Submit.
- Click ‘Apply for KEY Challenge’.
- Select the Test Booklet Code
- You will see 180 Questions (Physics/Chemistry/Biology (Botany & Zoology). They are in sequential order.
- Select Question(s) to be challenged.
- The number next to the question under the column ‘Answer as per NTA stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- Once you select any question for Challenge, you will see four options under the column ‘Suggested Answer(s) by the Candidate’.
- If you wish to challenge, you may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box. ✓
- After clicking your desired option for all Questions you want to challenge, scroll down, ‘Submit’ and move to next screen.
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
- Click on ‘Final Submit’.
- Kindly pay the processing fee
- In the next screen, click on ‘Go for Payment”.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- After successful payment download/print the key challenge receipt.
- In case your challenge is found correct, your processing fee will be refunded in the same account.