Maharashtra Engineering (B.E./B.Tech) Admission 2019
Maharashtra Engineering Admission 2019 – After successfully declaring the results of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (MHA CET) 2019 for Engineering last week, the Cell has released the official notification regarding the admission into First Year Engineering Course of Four Year BE/B.Tech Courses.
The State CET Admission Cell Notification issues advisory regarding online registration, how to verify and upload documents, Application Form Confirmation which would take place at Setu Seva Kendras or SETU constituted to help out such candidates. Once they complete the verification process successfully, the candidates become eligible for admission into Government specified, University Managed Colleges and Department and other privately unaided educational institutes for the academic year 2019-20.
The last date for document verification and registration is June 21, 2019, till 5 pm. Those candidates who wish to seek admission in Engineering Courses across Maharashtra need to register on SAAR Portal compulsorily.
Steps to register on SAAR portal for Maharashtra Engineering Admission 2019
- Visit Maharashtra State Entrance Cell’s official website www.maha2019cap.org
- Click the registration tab and enter the necessary details. Click Submit and complete it carefully.
- Choose the SETU Kendra which is nearest to you.
- Carefully scan your documents and upload them as stated in the instruction.
- Fill the courses which are specified by CAP and mark your preferred choice of institutes.
- Pay your fees through Debit Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Book your appointment and visit the nearest SETU Kendra for document verification.
The CET Cell has further announced that it would publish the provisional merit list on its website on June 22. They will declare final merit list on June 25. It will be based on the ranking of students from Maharashtra, Outside Maharashtra and J&K Migrants.
Those candidates whose name would be there in Provisional Merit List will have to make the online submission and confirm their Option Form in CAP round I anytime between June 26 and 28. The Cell will display Provisional Merit List for CAP-I on June 30, 2019.