Result of MAH CET LLB 2020 declared
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell has released the MAH-LLB (5 years) CET result 2020 on its official website. The result has been declared in PDF format. All those candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their name and score on the official website: cetcell.mahacet.org.
The MAH LLB common entrance examination was conducted by the State Common Entrance Cell, Maharashtra on October 11, 2020. As per the result Surabhi Pareek tops entrance test by securing 131 marks out of total 150 marks. Smruti Gopal Bhutada and Khushi Khemka have secured the second and third position respectively.
Steps to check MAH CET LLB (5 years) Result 2020
- Log on to the official website: cetcell.mahacet.org
- Click on the link that reads, ‘Click Here for Result of MAH LL.B-5 Yrs. (Integrated) CET 2020’
- A PDF document mentioning the name of candidates, registration numbers, roll numbers, category, gender, and equated total will appear on the screen
- Check your name and score in the PDF
- Download and take a print out of result for future reference
The Maharashtra CET Cell will soon announce the counselling schedule for MAH LLB (5 years) on its official website. To participate in the counselling process, candidates will have to fill CAP application form and select the institution of their choice in which they want to get admission into.
The seats will be allotted on the basis of merit rank of the candidates and choices entered by them. To accept the seat allotted, candidates will have to pay the acceptance fee by reporting at the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) through the registration portal.