Result of Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) 2019 announced
JUET 2019 Results declared – University of Jammu, Jammu has declared the results of Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) 2019 on Thursday, June 21, 2019, on the department’s official website for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. The candidates who appeared for JUET 2019 exam can visit the University website to check their results, which consists of their score and state rank
The exam was successfully conducted in several J&K regions on June 9, 2019, and authorities had tied up with several centres to conduct the exam safely. On June 10, authorities had released the Answer Keys for the test on the website. Candidates were given time till June 12, 2019, to register their complaints against any answer through online mode by logging in into their respective accounts.
Follow these steps to check JUET 2019 Result
- Visit the official website: www.juet.in
- As the homepage appears, click on the link ‘Result UG/Result PG.’
- A new window will open where you need to log in with your JUET Registration Number and password or date of birth in the prescribed format.
- Once you click ‘submit’ button, your scorecard will appear on the Screen.
- Download and take a Printout of the same for future reference
The authorities of JUET will soon issue a merit list containing the names of all qualified candidates. Once the results of the Undergraduate sixth semester are out, the authorities would announce the date of counselling for admission into both Undergraduate as well as Post Graduate Courses. So that students can apply for the colleges of their choice. With this, the students are advised to keep their original documents ready.