Application deadline for Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2021 extended
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the last date to apply for the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2021. As per the notification released, candidates can now apply for the admission test up to August 31, 2021 till 5 pm and the application fee can be paid up to 11:50 pm. Earlier, the last date to apply for JNUEE 2021 was August 27, 2021.
The official notification reads, “Pursuant to representations from candidates to extend the last date for submission of online forms and to ensure larger participation of candidates in the exams, it has been decided to extend the last date for submission of online application for JNUEE-2021 up to 31.08.2021.”
Steps to apply for JNUEE 2021
- Visit the official website of JNU at www.jnu.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Admissions” section.
- Click on the link that reads, “Online Application for JNUEE-2021”
- It will redirect to a new webpage
- Click on the link that reads, “JNUEE-2021 ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM”
- A new page will appear on the screen
- Enter the login details or register yourself and fill in the application form.
- Make the payment and click on submit.
Admission to JNU is based on the performance of candidates in the national-level entrance exam, JNUEE. The final selection is based upon the performance of candidates in the computer-based test (CBT) for all programs, except for PhD.
For PhD admission, after the entrance exam, candidates are called for viva-voce and the final merit list is prepared with 70 percent weightage to the CBT score and 30 percent weightage to the viva round.