JIPMER announced result for the Fellowship Entrance Exam 2019
JIPMER Fellowship Entrance Exam 2019 result announced – The result of the Fellowship Entrance Examination July 2019 session has been announced by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).
All the applicants who appeared in the examination can check their results through the official website: www.jipmer.edu.in
Candidates will be able to download their individual rank card from the official website of JIPMER, www.jipmer.edu.in from 29th of May, 2019 from 11:00 AM onwards.
The candidates mentioned in the Annexure-1 of the result notification on the official website have been shortlisted to attend the certificate verification on the basis of their performance in the online entrance examination.
All the candidates who have been shortlisted are advised to bring some of the important original certificates along with the self-attested copies at the time of certificate verification.
The List of Important Certificates:
- The original hall ticket on the day of examination
- A Rank Letter
- A birth certificate or 10th class certificate
- MBBS mark statement
- V MBBS degree certificate
- MD/MS/DM/MCh/DNB degree of qualifying the examination
- Registration of the Additional Medical Qualification with M.C.I
- A character and conduct certificate from the head of the Institute last studied.
- A residence certificate issued by the Revenue Authority
- A transfer certificate from the head of the institute last studied
- Passport size color photographs (four in no.) similar to the photograph uploaded in the application
It is to be noted that, if the certificates are in any other language, other than English then an English Translation attested by a gazetted officer should be produced.
Moreover, the change of certificate verification date will not be allowed to any candidate under any circumstances.