Admit Card for Jharkhand Paramedical (PMECE) 2019 released
Jharkhand Paramedical Admit Card 2019 released – The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has released the Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE) 2019 Admit Card on its official website. All those candidates who have successfully registered them for the Jharkhand Paramedical (PMECE) 2019 exam can download the admit card from the official website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Steps to download Jharkhand Paramedical 2019 Admit Card
- Step1: Visit the website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on Admit Card Link
- Step 3: A new window will open
- Step4: Select Login Method Option
- Step 5: Enter your Email ID and Password / Date of Birth and security code
- Step 6: Click on the submit button
- Step 7: Your Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download and take a Print out of your Admit Card
Admit Card can only be downloaded from the official website of JCECEB and no other source. The admit card contains important details about the candidate and examination including date of birth, category, exam name, date, exam center or venue and time and candidates name.
In case of any errors on Jharkhand Paramedical Admit Card 2019, a self-written application or candidates can also mail their concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.