NTA reopens Application window for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2022 Session 1
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has reopened the application window for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2022 for session 1 (June) on its official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in. The application window for JEE Main 2022 will be active till April 25, 2022 up to 09.00 P.M. The last date to pay the application fee is April 25, 2022 (upto 11:50 pm).
JEE Main 2022 will be held in two Sessions. Session 1 will be held on June 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29 followed by Session 2 on July 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30, 2022. The exam will be held in 13 languages – English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Assamese, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Odia and Malayalam.
As per the notification, the dates of Advance Intimation of Examination City, downloading of Admit Cards, and declaration of Result will be displayed on JEE (Main) portal in due course.
Steps to apply for JEE Main 2022
- Step 1: Visit the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click the link which reads, “Register for JEE Main 2022”
- Step 3: You will be directed to new Page
- Step 4: Register for the Online Application Form and note down the system-generated Application Number
- Step 5: Log-in using the Application Number and pre-created Password
- Step 6: Fill the Application form and upload the required documents
- Step 7: Make payment, submit the form Application Form
The schedule for inviting the online Application Forms for Session 2 of JEE (Main) – 2022 will be available later.
The Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official websites of NTA (www.nta.ac.in) and (https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/) for the latest updates.