NTA to begin Application Process for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2023 for April Session
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will begin the application process for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2023 for April session on its official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in from April 7, 2023. Candidates will be able to apply for the same, once the registration link is active on the official website. The registration process will conclude on March 7, 2023.
JEE Main 2023 April Session exam is scheduled to be held from April 6 to 12, 2023. The exam will be held in 13 languages – English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Assamese, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Odia and Malayalam.
Steps to Apply for JEE Main 2023 April Session
- Step 1: Visit the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click the link which reads, “Register for JEE Main 2023 Session 2”
- Step 3: You will be directed to new Page
- Step 4: Register for the Online Application Form and note down the system-generated Application Number
- Step 5: Log-in using the Application Number and pre-created Password
- Step 6: Fill the Application form and upload the required documents
- Step 7: Make payment, submit the form Application Form
JEE Main 2023 January Session exam was conducted from January 24 to February 1, 2023. The Result for the same has been declared on February 6, 2023. All those candidates who appeared for JEE Main 2023 January session exam can check their scores on the official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Around 8.6 lakh candidates appeared for paper 1 and 0.46 lakh candidates appeared in paper 2 in JEE Main 2023 January Session Exam. Based on the results, 12 students have scored 100th percentile
The Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official websites of NTA (www.nta.ac.in) and (https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/) for the latest updates.