Application Process for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2021 April Session begins
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has begun the application process for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2021 for April session on its official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in. The application window for JEE Main 2021 April session will be active from March 25 to April 4, 2021. The last date to pay the application fee is April 5, 2021 (upto 11:50 pm).
The candidates who have applied earlier for April/May Session can modify their particulars (Session, Category, Subject, etc.) from 25 March to 4 April 2021. Candidate can also withdraw from April/May sessions by following the procedure detailed in the Application Form
The application correction facility will not be available after the Application Form closes on 4 April 2021 (11:50 pm). Therefore the candidates have to be extremely careful while filling the application form.
Steps to apply for JEE Main 2021
- Step 1: Visit the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the application form button
- Step 3: Click on the way you wish to apply
- Step 4: Register if not applied before using credentials
- Step 5: Verify and create log-in
- Step 6: Fill form, upload images
- Step 7: Make payment, submit form
The Third session (April) of JEE Main 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on 27, 28, 29, and 30 April 2021 only for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech). The exam will be held in 13 languages – English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Assamese, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Odia and Malayalam.