Answer Key of JEE Main 2020 April/September released by NTA
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released a notice for Display of JEE Main 2020 Question Paper and Responses of the candidates. The answer key for JEE Main 2020 (April/September) is now available on the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared for JEE Main 2020 can check the answer key through the official website. Candidates need to login using their Registration/ Application no. and password.
The JEE Main 2020 April/September exam was conducted throughout the country from September 1 to 6, 2020 through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in which 858395 candidates were registered. The exam for B.Arch and B.Planning was conducted on September 1 while BTech and BE Paper was held from September 2 to September 6.
NTA has also released a notice regarding Challenge of Answer Key. The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer keys, may challenge the same by filling the online application form. The facility for challenging the answer key will be available till September 10, 2020 (upto 10:00 am). The Candidates are required to pay a sum of Rs. 200/-(two hundred only) as a processing fee for each question challenged. The payment may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Visit the official website.
- Click on ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key’ button.
- Log in with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and then click on the Submit button.
- You will be able to see Question IDs along with Option IDs & Correct Option ID/s
- The Option IDs next to the Question ID under the column ‘Correct Option(s)/Answer’ is the correct answer key.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may select one or multiple Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box for multiple choice questions. (b) In case of no checkbox is available, numeric values may be entered into the textbox provided for numerical based questions.
- If you want to upload supporting documents, you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- After clicking your desired option, for Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics for B.E./B.Tech, Mathematics/Aptitude Test for B. Arch and Mathematics/ Aptitude Test/Planning Based Objective Type MCQs IDs for B. Planning scroll down, ‘Submit your Claims’ and move to next screen.
- You will be able to see a display of all the Option IDs which you want to challenge.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee @ Rs.200/- for each question challenged. You may make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
NTA is expected to declare JEE Main 2020 April/September result on September 11, 2020.