Answer Key of JEE Main 2021 March Exam released by NTA
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer key of JEE Main 2021 March Question Paper and Responses of the candidates. The answer key for JEE Main 2021 (March) is now available on the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared for JEE Main 2021 can check the answer key through the official website. Candidates need to login using their Registration/ Application no. and password.
The JEE Main 2021 March exam was conducted only for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech) from March 16 to 18, 2021 through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode across the country and abroad.
NTA has also released a notice regarding Challenge of Answer Key. The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer keys, may challenge the same by filling the online application form. The facility for challenging the answer key will be available till March 22, 2021(upto 03.00 PM). am). The Candidates are required to pay a sum of Rs. 200/-(two hundred only) as a processing fee for each question challenged. The payment may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Please go to website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key’
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
- You will see following Question IDs are in sequential order: For JEE (Main) March 2021
|Paper 1: B.E./B.Tech (if applied)||30+30+30
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box ✓
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- After clicking your desired option, for Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics for B.E. /B. Tech, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ ₹ 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.