NTA released Admit Card for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2021 (March Session)
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Admit Card for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2021 for March session on its official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in. All those candidates who have registered to appear for JEE Main 2021 examination (March) can visit the official website to download their admit Card.
The JEE Main 2021 Exam is scheduled to be held between March 15 to 18, 2021 only for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech) across the country. The examination would be conducted in two shifts – the first shift would be conducted from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and the second shift would be conducted from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm. The duration of the examination is three hours. The examination would be a computer-based test.
Steps to Download JEE Main 2021Admit Card
- Visit the official site – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the JEE Main Admit Card 2021 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open
- Enter the login credentials.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of your admit card.
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card will have the following details –
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- State of eligibility
- JEE Main 2021 roll number
- Paper that the candidate will be appearing for
- JEE Main 2021 application form number
- Allotted exam centre
- Allotted date and time
- Signature and photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s parent’s signature
- Exam day guidelines
Candidates are required to carry a valid ID proof like Aadhar, Voter ID, Passport, School Identity Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License, etc. along with their JEE Main 2021 admit card to the examination center on the day of exam.