IIT Roorkee declared result of JEE Advanced 2019
JEE Advanced Result 2019 – The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has declared the result of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced at the official website. Candidates who appeared for the Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) on May 27 can check their Result and Rank from official website jeeadv.ac.in.
JEE Advanced Examination is the second round of test conducted after the JEE Main for admission to undergraduate courses at the IITs.
A total number of 161319 candidates appeared in both papers 1 and 2 in JEE (Advanced) 2019 this year, out of which 38705 candidates have qualified.
Kartikey Gupta has bagged All India Rank 1 in JEE Advanced 2019. He obtained 346 marks out of 372 marks. Shabnam Sahay is topper among female candidates. She obtained 308 marks out of 372 marks
How to check JEE Advanced Result 2019
- Step 1- Visit the official website jeeadv.ac.in.
- Step 2- On homepage, click on ‘JEE Result 2019’ tab
- Step 3- you will be redirected to JEE Advanced Result 2019 page
- Step 4- On new window enter the required details like roll number, email id, and phone number
- Step 5- click on Submit button
- Step 6- The JEE Advanced Result 2019 will appear on the screen
- Step 7- Download and take a printout of JEE Result 2019 for future reference