Registration Process for JEE Advanced 2022 begins
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, the organizing institute of JEE (Advanced) 2022 will open a registration portal for eligible candidates to register from 4:00 pm on August 08, 2022. The application window for JEE Advanced 2022 will remain open till August 11, 2022 and the application fee can be paid till August 12, 2022 (17:00 IST).
Top 2.5 lakh candidates who qualify the JEE Main examination are eligible to apply for JEE advanced examination.
JEE Advanced 2022 is scheduled to be held on August 28, 2022. Paper 1 will be held from 09:00 am -12:00 noon and Paper 2 will be held from 14:30-17:30 pm. The admit card for the same will be available for download from August 25 to 28, 2022.
Steps to Apply for JEE Advanced 2022
- Go to the JEE Advanced 2022 official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- On the homepage, register on the login window using JEE Main 2022 login id and password
- Students can make a new password for JEE Advanced through the given options
- Fill in the JEE Advanced 2022 application form with all asked details
- Upload the scanned documents as asked
- Pay the JEE Advanced application fee through prescribed gateways
- Submit and save the application form for future use
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) is conducted for admission to the following programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in Engineering, Science and Architecture in all the IITs:
- 4-year Bachelors: B.Tech., B.S.
- 5-year B.Arch.
- 5-year Dual Degree: B.Tech.- M.Tech., B.S.- M.S.
- 5-year Integrated Masters: M.Tech., M.Sc. Dual Degree