Last date to apply for IIT JAM 2021 extended
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore has extended the last date to apply for Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM) 2021. The online application process for IIT JAM 2021 has been extended till October 17, 2020. Candidates can apply for JAM 2021 only through the JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) — jam.iisc.ac.in.
How to apply for JAM 2021
- Log on to the official website of JAM 2021, jam.iisc.ac.in
- Click on the link “Candidate Portal (JOAPS)” on the homepage
- Make login account using a valid e-mail address, a working mobile number and a password
- Login again
- Fill the application form
- Upload all the relevant documents and pay the application fee
- Click on submit button
The IIT JAM 2021 will be conducted online only as a Computer Based Test (CBT) on February 14, 2021. The admit card for the same will be released on January 5, 2021.
JAM 2021 will be of entirely objective type, with three different patterns of questions, namely (i) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), (ii) Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), and (iii) Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
JAM is a qualifying examination for admission to M.Sc., Joint M.Sc.-PhD, M.Sc. PhD Dual Program, Integrated PhD, M.Sc.-M.Tech, M.Sc.-M.S. Research, and other Postgraduate Programs at IITs.