The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU has begun the re-evaluation process for December 2019 Term End Exam. All the candidates who appeared for the IGNOU December 2019 TEE can apply for re-evaluation on the official website: ignou.ac.in. The varsity has also released the copy of the answer script for the December 2019 term end exam. According to official notification, the students will be able to request for re-evaluation within one month of the declaration of IGNOU December Term End Exam (TEE) 2019.
IGNOU December 2019 TEE was held from December 2, 2019 till January 3, 2020 and the result for the same was announced on February 19, 2020.
Steps to Apply for Re-evaluation
- Candidates need to log on to the official website of IGNOU (ignou.ac.in).
- On the homepage, click on the link which says, “Apply Online for Re-evaluation and Copy of Answer Script for December 2019 Term End Examination”.
- Fill all the required details and then click on “login” button.
- Then you are enable to apply for online re-evaluation and copy of answer scripts.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “Save & Payment” button.
- Student will be facilitate with scanned copy of his/her answer script through Email-ID provided in the Online form or the photocopy of answer script will be sent through Post.
- Candidates need to pay Rs 750 for each paper for re-evaluation of answer scripts.
- The application fee can be paid through: Debit/ Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay) of any bank.
Note: Re-evaluation and copy of answer scripts is not available for this Course Code OMT-101, OSS-101, PCO-01, BSHF-101(S), BSHF-101, FST-01(S) & FST-01.