Online submission of the examination form for June 2021 Term End Examination begins
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has begun the submission of the online examination form for the June 2021 Term End Examination. The last date to fill the exam form for June 2021 TEE is June 15. The prescribe fees per course (Theory course and Practical Lab course) is Rs. 200.
The Varsity has also released the necessary instructions/guidelines for filling and submission of June 2021 term-end exam examination (TEE) forms
The official notice reads, “Online link for submission of the examination form by the students for June-2021 Term-end Examination is now open along with the schedule and necessary instructions/ guidelines thereof. The students may submit an online examination form accordingly.”
Online submission of IGNOU June 2021 TEE exam
- Select the exam centre from the list available.
- Allotment of the exam centre is based on a first come first serve basis. In case, the sitting at the choice of exam centre is full, one can opt for the next nearest exam centre.
- Ensure that the exam form for all the courses for which exams to be written are filled in one instance only as the next attempt to add the course can result in a change of exam centre/non-availability of sitting at the exam centre.
- Students may select any one payment gateway (HDFC or IDBI Bank) to make payment using a Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking of any bank. The examination fee once paid will neither be adjusted nor refunded in any case.
- Once all the parts of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on the screen before proceeding for payment.
- Take the printout of the acknowledgement for future reference.
As per the instruction released by IGNOU, A student who failed to appear in the TEE exam, June 2020 and December 2020 (held in September 2020 and February 2021) respectively, and their validity of registration is expiring in December 2020, for this purpose, their validity of registration has been extended upto June 2021 as a one time measure.
Recently, IGNOU has activated the online application window for the students who appeared for the December 2020 term-end exams (TEE) to apply for photocopies of answer booklets and apply for re-evaluation of marks. Students who are unsatisfied with the IGNOU December 2020 TEE results can apply for the re-evaluation of marks scored in the term-end exams