Last date for IGNOU Re-Registration for July 2021 session extended again
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the last date to apply for Re-registration for the July 2021 session. As per the notification on the official website, the last date to apply for re-registration has been extended till August 31, 2021. Earlier, re-registration deadline for July 2021 session was August 16, 2021.
Candidates already enrolled with the University in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs can re-register themselves for the July 2021 session at ignou.samarth.edu. IGNOU re-registration is applicable only to the candidates who are already enrolled with the University in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs of two or three year duration. One can re-register for the next year/semester of the Program irrespective of whether one has submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester.
Steps to fill IGNOU Online Re-Registration form
- Go to homepage of the IGNOU Online Re-registration website
- In the applicant login area click on the “Apply online Re Registration Form” button
- select your course option
- Enter your enrolment number
- Then enter the “Captcha” image in the text box and click on the submit button.
- If you will be eligible for re-registration, then you can proceed further to fill up the IGNOU Re-Registration form.
- If you are not eligible, a pop-up message will be displayed on screen.
- The students can pay their fee by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)