Last date to apply for IGNOU Re-Registration for July 2022 session extended
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline to apply for Re-registration for the July 2022 session. Candidates can now re-register themselves for IGNOU July 2022 till September 9, 2022. Earlier, the last date to apply for re-registration was August 25, 2022.
An official Tweet reads, “Last date of Re-Registration for the July 2022 Session has been further extended till .9th September 2022.”
Candidates can apply for re-register at https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/. IGNOU re-registration is applicable only to the candidates who are already enrolled with the University in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs of two-three years duration. One can re-register for the next year/semester of the Program irrespective of whether one has submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester.
Steps to apply for IGNOU Re-registration
- visit the official website: ignou.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link for IGNOU July 2022 Session’s re-registrations.
- A new page would open where you can either register yourself or login using the credentials generated.
- Fill in all details, uploading the documents and paying the fees.
- Download and take print out of the filled form.