Last date to apply for IGNOU Re-Registration for January 2023 session extended
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the registration deadline to apply for Re-registration for January 2023 session. Candidates can now re-register themselves for IGNOU July 2022 till January 15, 2023. Earlier, the last date to apply for re-registration was December 31, 2022.
An official Tweet reads, “Last date of re-registration for the January 2023 session has been extended till January 15, 2023.”
Candidates can apply for re-register at https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/. IGNOU re-registration is applicable only to the candidates who are already enrolled with the University in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs of two-three years duration. One can re-register for the next year/semester of the program irrespective of whether one has submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester.
Steps to Apply for IGNOU Re-registration
- visit the official website: ignou.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link for IGNOU January 2023 Session’s re-registrations.
- A new page would open where you can either register yourself or login using the credentials generated.
- Fill in all details, uploading the documents and paying the fees.
- Download and take print out of the filled form.
IGNOU offers admission to various Postgraduate and Undergraduate degree, Postgraduate Certificate (PG Certificate), Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), Certificate, Diploma, and Application/Awareness-level programs in various disciplines.