Last date to apply for IGNOU July 2022 Admission extended again
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the last date to apply for July 2022 Fresh Admission. As per the notification, candidates can now apply for admission at IGNOU for July 2022 till October 10, 2022. The last date for registration for July 2022 session was earlier scheduled to be closed on September 30, 2022
Students who want to apply for online and open and distance learning (ODL) courses offered by the university can visit the official website to fill the registration form. For ODL registration, the website is ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in and for admission to online programs, learners can visit ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
The notice on the official website reads, “The last date of fresh admission for PG and UG programme online and ODL mode except certificate and semester-based programme has been extended till October 10, 2022,”
Steps to fill Online Application for IGNOU July 2022 Admission
- Step 1: Visit the official website: ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/ ignouiop.samarth.edu.in
- Step 2: Click on the tab ‘New Registration’
- Step 3: Fill in the registration form with personal details including your name, address, and number.
- Step 4: Attach educational documents including degrees and certificates of Class 10 and 12, migration certificate, and identity documents such as Aadhar Card.
- Step 5: The candidates will receive a mail on their registered email address to confirm the registration.
The students belongs to the general category will have to pay an application fee of Rs 200 along with the program fee. However, there is no fee applicable for reserved category candidates.
The varsity offers over 200 ODL programs and 16 online programs. The programs include Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, PG diploma and diploma, PG certificate and certificate programs as well as appreciation/awareness level programs