IGNOU extends Application deadline for January 2022 Admission again, Check new Application Dates
IGNOU Admission 2022 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the last date to apply for January 2022 Fresh Admission. As per the notification, candidates can now apply for admission at IGNOU for January 2022 till March 25, 2022. The last date for registration for the January 2022 session was earlier scheduled to be closed on March 15, 2022.
Students who want to apply for online and open and distance learning (ODL) courses offered by the university can visit the official website to fill the registration form. For ODL registration, the website is ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in and for admission to online programs, learners can visit ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
The official notice reads, “Last date of Fresh Admission for PG and UG Prog. for Online and ODL mode (except certificate, semester and merit based Prog.) and Re-registration for Jan-22 Session extended till 25th March.”
For ODL registration, the website is ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in and for admission to online programs, learners can visit ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
Steps to fill Online Application for IGNOU January 2022 Admission
- Step 1: Visit the official website: ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/ ignouiop.samarth.edu.in
- Step 2: Click on the tab ‘New Registration’
- Step 3: Fill in the registration form with personal details including your name, address, and number.
- Step 4: Attach educational documents including degrees and certificates of Class 10 and 12, migration certificate, and identity documents such as Aadhar Card.
- Step 5: The candidates will receive a mail on their registered email address to confirm the registration.
The students belonging to the general category will have to pay an application fee of Rs 200 along with the program fee. However, there is no fee applicable for reserved category candidates.