Last date to apply for IGNOU July 2021 Admission extended again
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the last date for admission to ODL and online programs for the July 2021 session. As per the notification, candidates can now apply for admission at IGNOU for July 2021 Session till October 25, 2021.
Earlier, the last date to submit the admission form was October 11, 2021. The application deadline for IGNOU July 2021 admission has been extended by the varsity several times before as well.
The notice on the official website reads, “With the approval of the Competent Authority, the last date for Fresh Admission for PG and UG Programmes (except Certificate and Semester based programmes) for the July 2021 Session” is extended till 25th October, 2021.”
Steps to filling Online Application for IGNOU Admission 2021 July Session
- Step 1: Visit the official website: ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Step 2: Click on the tab ‘New Registration’
- Step 3: Fill in the registration form with personal details including your name, address, and number.
- Step 4: Attach educational documents including degrees and certificates of Class 10 and 12, migration certificate, and identity documents such as Aadhar Card.
- Step 5: The candidates will receive a mail on their registered email address to confirm the registration.
The student belonging to the general category will have to pay an application fee of Rs 200 along with the program fee. However, there is no application fee applicable for reserved category candidates.
The varsity would permit credit transfer of a particular course only after admission to the program. IGNOU has initiated a scheme of Web-Enabled Academic Support, WEAS for various ODL courses