Indira Gandhi National Open University Online Courses Registration for overseas students begins
Indira Gandhi National Open University has begun the registration process for online courses for overseas students for the academic session of 2021-22. All students interested from SAARC and Non-SAARC countries, Foreign Students Residing in India (FSRI), an NRI can register through the official website ignou.ac.in. One time application processing fee for SAARC students is Rs 2000 and for Non- SAARC students is $200.
Steps to Apply for IGNOU Admissions 2021
- Visit the official site of IGNOU-ignou.ac.in
- Click on the link which reads, “Link for online program admission for overseas students (SAARC, Non-SAARC and FSRI, and NRI)”
- A new window will open. Click on the ‘New registration’ tab.
- Fill in your details to register
- Click on Submit and it will create a new user id
- Using the new id, fill in the application
- Pay the required application fees
- Submit and Download the application form for future use.
IGNOU provides 16 online courses at the masters and bachelors level apart from Diploma and Certificate programs for overseas students.
For more info on the IGNOU Overseas Students Admission 2021, candidates can check the official website of the institute.