IGNOU begins Registration Process for July 2021 Admission
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has begun the Registration process for July 2021 Admission. The Open University offers masters’ degrees, bachelors’ degrees, pg diploma & diploma, pg certificate & certificate programs and appreciation/awareness level programs for the July 2021 session. The programs will be offered in open and distance learning and online mode.
The application submission link is available online at the official website ignou.ac.in. The last date to submit an online application is July 15, 2021. Students can complete the IGNOU Admission 2021 process on the SAMARTH portal.
Steps to Fill Online Application Form
- Visit the official web link of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Go to the ‘Alerts’ sections available on the homepage.
- Click on the link, “Online Admission Portal Links for July 2021 Session
- Click on the NEW REGISTRATION tab that appears in the applicant login.
- Fill in the required registration details.
- Login using your credentials and fill the July application form.
- Make the payment for July registration for IGNOU Admission 2021.
- Take a print of the submitted registration form for more reference.
In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can be claimed for one program only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications are liable to be rejected.
For any further queries, students can access the IGNOU help desk via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Students can also contact the university officials through these phone numbers: 011-29572513 or 011-29571301.