Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the last of registration for admission to the January 2020 session. Candidates can now register themselves for IGNOU Admission 2020 till January 31, 2020.
See: List of Entrance Exams conducted by IGNOU
Steps to filling Online Application for IGNOU Admission 2020 January Session
- Download the Information Brochure in January 2020 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form. See IGNOU Courses
- Visit the IGNOU Admission portal : https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature(less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
Not only IGNOU has extended the last date for registration for January 2020 admission but also it has extended the re-registration dates for all programs till January 31, 2020. The re-registration window was closed on December 31, 2019 but was again active from January 17, 2020.
Students can fill the application form of Re-Registration at onlinerr.ignou.ac.in. A candidate who has already completed the IGNOU Re-Registration process can check their Re-Registration status from the official website.
IGNOU Re-registration refers to registering oneself for next year/semester of a Program. It is applicable only to students who are already enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate programs of two-three year duration.