Last date for IGNOU July 2020 Admission extended
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the last date for July 2020 Admission. As per the notification, candidates can apply for admission at IGNOU for July 2020 Session till December 31, 2020. Earlier, the last date to submit the form was December 15.
This extension of the last date shall not apply to Certificate and Semester-based program, that is, MP, MPB, PGDMM, PGDFM, PGDHRM, PGDOM, PGDFMP, DBPOFA, PGDIS, MCA, BCA, and all certificate and awareness programs of six months duration or less.
Steps to filling Online Application for IGNOU Admission 2020 July Session
- Step 1: Visit the IGNOU admission website
- Step 2: Click on the tab ‘New Registration’
- Step 3: Fill in the registration form with personal details including your name, address, and number.
- Step 4: Attach educational documents including degrees and certificates of Class 10 and 12, migration certificate, and identity documents such as Aadhar Card.
- Step 5: The candidates will receive a mail on their registered email address to confirm the registration.
The students belonging to the general category will have to pay an application fee of Rs 200, however, there is no fee applicable for reserved category candidates.
IGNOU has also extended the last date to submit the examination form for December 2020 term-end examination (TEE) and semester-end project work and assignments till December 31. The examination is scheduled to be held in February 2021.