Admit Card for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Admit Card released
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019 Prelims Admit Card released – The Institute of Banking and Personnel Services (IBPS) has released the admit cards of Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Office Assistant Prelims Exams. The exams are slated to take place on August 17 and 18, 2019. The candidates who had filled the application for this exam need to visit the official website of IBPS in order to download the hall tickets.
Steps to Download the IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019 Prelims Admit Card
- Visit the official website of IBPS which is www.ibps.nic.in
- As the homepage appears in front of you, click on the homepage which states ‘Download online preliminary call letter for post of RRB Office Assistant posts.’
- As you click the link, a new login page will appear where you have to enter details such as Registration No and password or date of birth in the given format.
- Verify the ‘security’ captcha and login.
- As you click ‘Submit’ your hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Firstly, check if all the details given in admit card.
- Download the softcopy of this admit card and click ‘Print’ option in order to take the printout.
See: Bank PO Exam 2019
The Office Assistant Exam for RRBs will take place in two stages which are Prelims and Mains. The Prelims exam will have a duration of 45 minutes. It will have two sections – Reasoning and Maths. The maximum marks are 80. Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark and each wrong answer will result in a penalty of 0.25.
The appearing candidates need to note that they will have to carry the admit cards to their respective exam centres compulsorily. They will have to carry a valid ID proof as well as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, etc.