Application Process for IBPS RRB 2020 begin for Officer (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant posts
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has started the online application process for the recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Interested candidates can apply for the same through the official website: ibps.in. The last day to fill up the application and pay the fee is June 28, 2021.
The IBPS has announced 10676 vacancies for recruitment in the Posts of Officer Scale- I, II & III (PO) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The IBPS RRB Recruitment will be carried out in three phases – Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview
The pre-exam training will be held between July 19 and 25, 2021. The online exams for IBPS RRB Officer, Office Assistant 2021 is tentatively scheduled to be conducted in August and September/October 2021.
IBPS RRB 2021 Application Process
- Step 1: Visit the official website ibps.in
- Step 2: Click on “Apply here for IBPS RRB under CRP RRBs-IX
- Step 3: Register by entering all the required details
- Step 4: Fill the Application Form
- Step 5: Upload scanned photo & sign
- Step 6: Pay Application Fee
- Step 7: Submit & save the confirmation page
Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 850/- (Rs. 175 in case of SC, ST, PWBD candidates). Candidates can make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only