Admit Card for IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam released
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit card for the main exam of Regional Rural Banks (RRB) Clerk Office Assistant (multipurpose) on its official website. Candidates who have cleared the RRB CRP IX prelims exam can download their admit card online at the official website ibps.in. Candidates will be able to download their admit card till February 20, 2021.
The IBPS RRB Clerk (RRB CRP IX) main exam is scheduled to be conducted on February 20, 2021.
Steps to Download IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card
- Step 1: Visit the official site of IBPS at ibps.in
- Step 2: Click on the link which reads, ‘IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Call letter ’ on the homepage
- Step 3: You will be redirected to another page
- Step 4: Enter your registration credentials in the given space (registration number and password/ date of birth)
- Step 5: After entering the details, click on submit
- Step 6: Your admit card will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download the hall ticket and take a print out for carrying it to the centre
The main exam will have multiple-choice questions (MCQs) of a total of 200 marks. The exam will be of 120 minutes and questions will be asked on six subjects – reasoning, computer knowledge, general awareness, English language, Hindi language, and numerical ability. There will be 40 questions in each subject with different marks weightage.