Registration Process for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2021 begins
Indian Air Force has released the notification for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2021 for the course commencing in January 2022. The registration process for IAF AFCAT 2021 has begun on the official website from December 1 and will conclude on December 30, 2020.
All those candidates interested to Join Indian Air Force can apply for AFCAT 2021 (I) online at the official site: afcat.cdac.in. Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 250/- as examination fees. However, candidates registering for NCC Special entry are exempted from paying Application fee.
AFCAT is conducted for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches.
Through this recruitment drive IAF aims to fill 235 commissioned officers as follows
- Flying (211/22F/SSC/M&W) = SSC – 69 Posts
- Ground Duty (Technical) [210/22T/PC/100 AEC/M = AE(L) – PC – 27 SCC – 40Posts
- Ground Duty (Technical) [210/22T/SSC/1000AEC/M&W] = AE(M) – PC – 12, SCC – 17 Posts
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) [210/22G/PC/ M] – Admin: PC – 12, SSC – 19 Posts
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) [210/22G/PC/ M] – Accts: PC – 06, SSC – 10 Post, Lgs: PC – 09, SSC – 14
- NCC Special (Entry) Flying PC for Men & SSC for Men & Women [211/22 F/PC/M & 211/22 F/SSC/M & W] – 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
The AFCAT 2021 selection process includes written examination, Officers Intelligence Rating Test & Picture Perception and Discussion test, Psychological test, and Group tests / Interview.