FCI releases Admit Card for Recruitment Exam 2019
FCI Admit Card 2019 released – The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the FCI Admit Card 2019 for Junior Engineer, Steno, Typist and Assistants Recruitment Exam. Candidates who have applied for FCI Recruitment 2019 can download their admit cards for Phase 1 exam from the official website, fci.gov.in
Steps to download FCI Admit Card 2019
- Step 1: Visit the official website: fci.gov.in
- Step 2: Candidates are required to click on FCI Phase-1 Admit Card 2019 for 4103 Posts flashing on the home screen
- Step 3: Enter the required credentials and click on the submit button
- Step 4: The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: Candidates can download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference
All those who will not be able to download their admit card required to register their grievance at cgrs.ibps.in at least one week before the date of the examination.
The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has announced the vacancy of 4103 Junior Engineer, Steno Typist and Assistant posts. Recruitment exam for the same will be held on May 31, June 1, 2 and 3, 2019 in four shifts a day..
FCI Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
Phase 1 exam will be Objective Type. Each question will carry 1 mark. The duration of the test will be 60 minutes. For each wrong answer, there will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question. The marks obtained in Phase-1 will not be reckoned in final merit ranking. Those who will qualify Phase 1 FCI exam will be eligible to appear in Phase-II online exam.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019