NTA to conduct Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2020 from September 6
Delhi University has decided to conduct its entrance tests (DUET) 2020 for admission to various courses from September 4, 2020 after a meeting with the DU Admission committee on Saturday, July 18. As per the reports, the standing committee of academic council will again hold an online meeting on July 20 to discuss other details of conducting the DUET 2020.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has been handed over the responsibility to conduct the entrance exam (DUET) for Delhi University. NTA will conduct DUET 2020 for undergraduate, post graduates, MPhil and PhD programs from September 6 to September 11, 2020.
The registration process for the same has already begun from June 20, 2020 and the last to submit the online application form initially closed on July 4, has been reopened and extended till July 31, 2020.
DUET 2020 Examination Scheme
- Mode of Examination– LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Duration –2 Hours
- Type of Questions— Multiple Choice Question
- Marks per question —- 4 (four) for each correct response
- Scoring —-minus 1 negative marking for incorrect response
- Medium of Paper— English only (Language courses may have exception)