Answer key for Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2020 released for Undergraduate courses
The National Testing Agency (NTA) which had successfully conducted the University Entrance Test (DUET) 2020 for admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate, MPhil and PhD courses from September 6 to 11 2020. NTA has uploaded the Question Papers and Answer Keys for Undergraduate courses (UG) on the official website: nta.ac.in. Candidates who have appeared for the exams can check the answer keys and can raise objections in case they are not satisfied with any answer in the answer key.
The facility to raise the objections will be available on the link http://ntaexam2020.cbtexam.in/CandidateKeyChallenge/loginpage.aspx till September 30, 2020 till 05.00 pm. The fee for challenges may be paid upto 11.50 p.m.
As per the data releases, 150670 candidates took the tests for Delhi University Entrance Test for admission to various courses offered by the university.
Steps to Check DUET Answer Key 2020
- Candidates must visit the official website of NTA, nta.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the DUET answer key link
- You would be redirected to a new page
- Candidates are supposed to enter the application number and their date of birth
- DUET 2020 answer key would be available in a pdf format along with the question paper
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Please go to website www.nta.ac.in
- Login with your Form No. and Date of Birth. The password will be in the format YYYYMMDD and login.
- You will see a welcome window from where you can download your response sheet and interim answer keys for your concerned subject.
- To challenge the answer key, click on “Add challenge” available on the welcome window.
- Key challenge form will be displayed after clicking on the “add challenge” option.
- The subject and question IDs are available in the drop-down menu for key challenges form. If you wish to challenge the question or any option, you need to select the question Id from the drop-down menu and also select the appropriate nature of challenge.
- Candidates can write remarks (150 characters) and upload supporting documents (file should be less than 30kb in JPEG or JPG for the challenge.
- To make a new challenge click on “Add Challenge” and the same procedure will be followed as mentioned in Sr. 6. List of challenges will be displayed on the Key challenge form.
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.