Result of Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2019 declared at www.nta.ac.in
DUET 2019 Result announced – The results of Delhi University Entrance Test have been declared by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The candidates who had successfully appeared for this exam need to visit the official website of Delhi University or NTA in order to check their results. Apart from the results, the officials have also uploaded the answer keys of the entrance test on both the websites.
Earlier the Delhi University itself used to organise all its entrance exams. However, from this year onwards it tied up with NTA to conduct it successfully. NTA is an autonomous body which was instituted by the Government of India two years back solely for the purpose of conducting several govt and college level entrance exams.
This year’s DUET had taken place from July 3 to July 8, 2019 in online mode in three shifts. It was conducted in order to grant admission into several undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the university. Its duration was of two hours.
Steps to Check the DUET 2019 Results
- Visit the official website of NTA or DU which are www.du.ac.in or www.nta.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which states ‘DUET 2019 Results.’
- A new login page will appear where you have to enter your login credentials such as Registration No or Roll No and password or date of birth in the given format.
- As you click the submit button, your result and answer keys link will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of your result
Around 2,22,361 students had appeared for DUET. Out of these 81,307 had appeared for UG courses and 128699 had appeared for PG courses. Around 12,355 students had appeared for PhD and MPhil courses.