Registration Process for DU PG Courses Admission 2019 to begin today
DU PG Admission 2019: Delhi University (DU) registration process of Post Graduate courses Admission to begin from today i.e. June 3, 2019 for all the programs and will be completely online for all categories and for all quotas. The application form will be available on the official website www.du.ac.in. The details of the registration process and subsequent procedure will be available in the information bulletin which will be available online in the downloadable form.
Candidates are required to fill the DU PG application form online and pay the requisite fee in online mode only.
See: MSc Admissions
DU PG Application Fee 2019
- Fee for unreserved/OBC – Rs 500/- per course
- Fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs 250/- per course
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – Rs 250
The candidates with a minimum of 50 per cent marks in the Bachelor’s program in the relevant subjects are eligible to apply for entrance examination for DU PG Admission 2019. There is no prescribed age limit for the PG courses.
The Registration process for DU UG Admission 2019 has also begun from May 30, 2019 on the official website.
This year (2019), the Entrance exam for DU will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) courses
DU PG entrance exam is schedule to be held from June 22 to July 2, 2019. Group discussion or interview will be held on 1st week of July 2019. The entrance exam is held to fill 50 per cent postgraduate seats, while the remaining seats are reserved for direct admission for Delhi University students
See: MA Admissions
The varsity offers PG courses in –
- Faculty of Arts – M.A. in Arabic, English, Buddhist Studies, French, German, Hispanic, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Social Work, Italian, Hindi, Linguistics, Bengali, Comparative Indian Literature, Tamil, Persian, Philosophy, Psychology, Applied Psychology, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Russian Studies, Urdu, Environmental Studies, Japanese, East Asian Studies, Statistics.
- Music – M.A. in Karnataka Music, Hindustani Music, Percussion Music
- Faculty of Commerce – M.Com
- Faculty of Science – M.Sc in Biochemistry, Environmental Studies, Geology, Food and Nutrition, Human Development and childhood studies, Fabric and Apparel Science, Physics, Zoology, Mathematics Education, Electronics, Genetics, Informatics, Microbiology, Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Anthropology, Forensic Science, Botany, Chemistry