Delhi CET Result 2019 declared at cetdelhi.nic.in
Delhi CET Result 2019 declared – The results of Common Entrance Test (CTE) 2019 is declared by the Delhi Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) on the official website. The candidates who appeared for the examination can go to the official website of DTTE: cetdelhi.nic.in to check their scores.
The result was earlier scheduled to be released on June 21, 2019 but was delayed due to technical reasons and was announced today i.e. June 22, 2019.
The Common Entrance Test (CET) was held on the 8th and 9th of June, 2019, at various centers across the region.
The CET exam is annually conducted by the directorate of training and technical education to screen the students for admission to Delhi based polytechnic colleges. Admission to the polytechnic colleges will be offered only on the basis of merit rank secured by the candidates in the test.
Steps to check scores of Delhi CET Result 2019
- Visit the official website of the DTTE i.e. cetdelhi.nic.in
- You will find the link “CET Result 2019” on the homepage
- Click on the link
- Now, enter your CET Roll Number, Application Number, Security Number and submit them
- The result will be displayed on your screen
- Download the result and take a print out for future reference