Registration process for Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2021 begins
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has begun the registration process for Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2021 on its official website. All those candidates who wish to apply for admissions to Integrated/Under-Graduate (UI) and Post-Graduation (PG) Programs of 12 Central Universities for the academic session 2021-22 can visit the official website: cucet.nta.nic.in to apply for the same. The last date to apply for this is September 2, 2021. The last date to submit the application fee is September 2, 11:50 pm
The application fee is Rs. 800/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 350/- for SC/ST/Transgender. The PWD candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
CUCET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on September 15, 16, 23 and 24, 2021 in computer-based mode.
Steps to Apply for CUCET 2021
- Go to the official website- cucet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘Registration for CUCET 2021’.
- A new page would open on your screen.
- Register yourself and then sign in.
- Start filling the application form for CUCET 2021 by giving all the details.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the application fee.
CUCET will be of 2 hours duration. It would have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and would be held only in English except for Language Courses.