Revised Exam date for cancelled December 16 and 17 CTET 2021 Examinations announced
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the revised schedule for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test or CTET 2021 that was supposed to be held on December 16 (second shift) and December 17 (both shifts) due to technical errors. As per the notification, examination for shift 2 of December 16 will now be held on January 17 while that for December 17 will take place on January 21.
The time slots have been slightly altered. The examination for December 16 second shift will be held from 9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon on January 17, 2022. December 17 Paper-I will be held on January 21, 2022 from 9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon (first shift) and Paper II from 2:30 to 5:00 pm (second shift
As per the notice, some of the candidates whose examination was scheduled to be held on December 16th & 17th 2021 at Purnea (Purnia) have been allotted revised date of examination 12th January 2022.
The Board has uploaded the revised admit cards on the official website https://ctet.nic.in. The candidates are advised to download their revised Admit Cards to appear for the examination.
Steps to Download Revised Admit Card for CTET 2021
- Visit the official website: ctet.nic.in
- Click on the link which reads, ‘Download Admit Card CTET December 2021’
- Enter the application number, select the date of birth and insert the security PIN and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Your Admit card will appear on your computer screen
- Download and take a print out of the admit cards.