Registration deadline for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) extended
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has extended the registration deadline for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2021 December Examination. As per the notification released on the official website, candidates can now apply for CTET 2021 December exam till October 25, 2021. The last date to pay the application fee is October 26, 2021. Candidates who are interested and have not yet applied can visit the official website – ctet.nic.in to apply for the exam.
The Central Board of Secondary Education will be conducting the 15th edition of CTET between December 16, 2021 to January 13, 2022. The test will be conducted in 20 languages. The exam is held for two papers – Paper I is for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes 1 to 5 and Paper II is for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes 6 to 8.
Steps to Apply for CTET 2021
- STEP1: Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- STEP2: Click on the link which reads, “Apply for CTET December 2021.”
- STEP3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
- STEP4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- STEP5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking
- STEP6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.