The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification to inform the candidates regarding the extension of last date of submitting the online application for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2020. As per the notification, candidates will now be able to submit the application for CTET 2020 July Examination till March 2 and can pay the fees till March 5, 2020 (3.30 pm). Earlier the last date to submit the application was February 24, 2020. The aspiring candidates can visit the CTET official website at www.ctet.nic.in to apply online.
CBSE will be conducting the 14th Edition of CTET 2020 on July 5, 2020 in 20 languages across India, for a candidate to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for Classes I to VIII.
Steps to Apply for CTET 2020 July
- Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in
- Go to the link “Apply Online” and open
- Fill in the online application form and note down registration no/application no
- Upload scanned images of latest photograph and signature
- Pay examination fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking
- Print confirmation page for record and future reference