CBSE to increase Test Centres for CTET 2020, Social Distancing norms to be followed
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), has decided to increase the number of test centres for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2020. The chairman of CBSE Manoj Ahuja confirmed the news. He also added that “all the guidelines related to social distancing will be followed while conducting the exam and we will ensure that the candidates adhere to it.”
According to CBSE Chairman, no decision has been taken for the postponement of CTET 2020. The 13th Edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2020 exam is scheduled to be held on July 5, 2020 in 20 languages across India. The Admit card for the same will be released on June 17, 2020.
Guidelines to be followed at the Test Centre
- It will be mandatory for the students to wear the mask at the test centre or else they would not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidates will have to reach the test centre at least two hours before the commencement of the exam and
- Candidates will have to carry the admit card of CTET 2020 in a transparent poly bag along with valid photo identity proof.
- The authorities will keep sanitizer available for the candidates and they will have to use it before they enter the test centre.
- Moreover, in order to ensure that the social distancing norms are strictly followed at CTET test centre, it is likely that there will be 12 to 20 candidates in each examination hall.