Answer keys of CTET 2019 June released at cbsenet.nic.in
CTET 2019 June Answer keys released – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the answer key of Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test (CTET) which was held on July 7, 2019. Those candidates who had appeared for this exam need to visit CBSE’s official website www.ctet.nic.in to download the answer keys.
CTET consists of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2. Both papers were conducted on the same day in twenty languages in 97 cities all over the country. As reported by CBSE, around 14 lakh candidates out of 20, 84,147 took the examination.
As per the notification, candidates can raise objections to the CTET 2019 June answer key if any before July 26, 2019 (till 11:59 PM). A fee of Rs.1000/- per question will be required to be submitted through credit/debit card. The fee once paid is non-refundable.
Steps to Download the CTET 2019 June Answer Keys
- Visit the website link as given above.
- Once the webpage opens, click the link which states ‘CTET 2019 Answer Keys.’
- A new login page will appear where you have to login with Roll No or registration No and password.
- As you login, the answer keys link will appear on the screen.
- As you click the link, it will get downloaded in the PDF format. Save it for future reference.
Those candidates who would qualify this exam will become eligible to get appointed as a teacher in Classes 1st to 8th.
See: CTET FAQs 2019