Result of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 declared by CBSE
CTET 2019 December Result declared – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the result of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 December Exam on its official website. All those candidates who appeared for CTET 2019 Exam held on December 8, 2019 can check their results through the official website: ctet.nic.in
Over 24 lakh candidates appeared for this exam, out of which 5.42 lakh candidates have been declared as qualified. 2,47386 candidates have qualified in Paper 1 and 94,899 candidates have qualified in Paper 2. Candidates who have qualified the exam will be awarded with the CTET Certificate and Marksheet.
Steps to check CBSE CTET Result 2019
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Click on ‘CTET Result December 2019’ on the homepage
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and click on submit tab
- Step 4: CTET Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: Download and take a print out for future reference.