Online application correction process for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 begins at ctet.nic.in
CTET 2019 Application Correction Process begins – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has begun the online application correction process for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 on its official website. All those candidates who have fill the CTET 2019 July application can make correction in the application form if any by logging on the website, ctet.nic.in. The online correction window will be open till April 1, 2019. No corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after this date.
The candidates can make online correction in name, father and mother name, date of birth, category, differently able category, Paper opted (Paper I or Paper II), Subject for Paper II, First choice of Centre, language I and/or II opted, Address of correspondence and the name of the Institution from where the candidate has obtained their BEd Degree or Diploma in Elementary Education etc.
The 12th edition of CTET 2019 will be conducted by CBSE on July 7, 2019.
Steps to make correction in CTET 2019 application
- Log on to the official website, ctet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the relevant link
- Enter your application number and password
- Click on login
- Make all the necessary changes in the application form
- Click on submit
CTET 2019 will consist of two papers
- Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V
- Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII
See: B.Ed. has importance in today’s education