CTET 2018 Result – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the results of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018. All those candidates who appeared for CTET 2018 exam can check their results on the official website, ctet.nic.in
CBSE had conducted the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 on December 9, 2018 in 92 cities around the country after a gap of two years. As per reports, about 17 lakh candidates appeared for the CTET 2018.
The CTET exam was held in 20 Indian languages which are English, Hindi, Assamese, Bangla, Garo, Gujarati, Kanada, Khasi, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Mizo, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Tibetan and Urdu.
Step to Check CTET 2018 results:
- Log on to the official websites, ctet.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘CTET Result 2018’
- Then, click on ‘Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – 2018 – Announced on 4th January 2019’
- Enter your roll number in the space provided
- On submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the same for future use.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi for the recruitment of eligible teachers for primary and upper primary classes.
A total of 1,78,273 candidates have qualified for Primary School Teacher whereas 1,26,968 candidates have qualified for Middle School Teacher. The pass percentage in CTET for Primary School category is 17 per cent and for Middle School category is 15 percent.
The validity of CTET qualifying certificate will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result.