CSIR UGC NET Result 2019 – The officials have declared the results of CSIR UGC NET exam which was conducted in June16, 2019. The candidates who had appeared for this exam need to visit the official website of CSIR in order to check their respective results. It contains the merit rank and scorecard.
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) along with University Grants Commission (UGC) had organised National Eligibility Test (NET) in order to fill the seats of lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) at numerous higher educational institutes across the country.
It must be noted that those who have qualified for JRF are also eligible to apply for the post of lectureship. As per the reports, 1969 candidates have qualified for the post of JRF (NET) UGC. Similarly, 3860 candidates have qualified for CSIR (NET) UGC.
If you had appeared for this exam, please follow the following steps in order to check the results:
- Visit the official website of CSIR whose link is as given above.
- As the homepage appears, you will see a link which states ‘JOINT CSIR-UGC NET Exam June 2019 Result.’
- As the result is in PDF format, download the file.
- Open the file and in the search menu, type your roll number.
- If your roll no appears in the list, it means you have cleared this exam.
- Save the file for future reference.