NTA begins Registration Process for Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination June-2021
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has begun the online registration process for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research National Eligibility Test, CSIR NET 2021 June Examination on its official website. The last date to apply for CSIR NET 2021 June Exam is January 2, 2022, till 11:50 pm. The last date to pay the application fee is January 3, 2022
The interested and eligible candidates visit the official website, csirnet.nta.nic.in to apply for the Examination. The application will be accepted only through the online mode.
CSIR NET 2021June exam is scheduled to be held on January 29, February 5 and 6, 2022, respectively. The examination would be conducted offline in two shifts from 9 am to 12 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm. NTA would conduct the CSIR NET 2022 exam with strict adherence to COVID 19 protocols.
Step to Apply for CSIR NET 2021 June Examination
- Step 1: Visit the official website, i.e., csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2021: Fill the registration form’.
- Step 3: A new page will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Enter the asked credentials and click on the submit option.
- Step 5: Fill in the application form and pay the required fee.
- Step 6: Click on the submit option.
Joint CSIR-UGC NET examination is conducted to determine the eligibility for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS) /Assistant Professorship’ in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology in Colleges and Universities of the country in Indian universities and colleges.