Admit Card for CSIR NET 2019 December Exam released
CSIR NET 2019 December Admit Card released – The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit cards of CSIR NET 2019 December on its official website. The exams is scheduled to be held on December 15, 2019. All those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the exam can visit the official website www.csirnet.nta.nic.in in order to download their respective admit cards.
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) National Eligibility Test (NET) is a national level entrance exam which is organised by NTA from this year onwards in order to fill the posts of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and Lectureships in multiple colleges across the country. A total of 2,82,116 candidates would be appearing for this exam for five subjects which falls under Biological Sciences. It is a computer based test.
Steps to Download CSIR NET 2019 Admit Card
- Go to the official website csir net.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the activated link which read Download Admit Card.
- Login with your User ID and password and submit
- Your Admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out of your Admit Card.