The Ministry of AYUSH has published an advisory of Ayurvedic measures and remedies which can boost immunity and prevent the spread of the COVID 19 Pandemic.
Students and their families are advised to practice these Ayurvedic measures to enhance the body’s natural defense system and prevent being struck by the Novel Coronavirus.
Read the article to get detailed information on how to enhance your body’s immunity with Ayurveda and keep yourself away from COVID 19 infection.
General measures to enhance the body’s natural Defence system
Here are a few easy to do Ayurvedic measures to fight Coronavirus which each one of us should adopt-
Tip 1 Drink warm water throughout the day
Tip 2 Daily practice
For 30 minutes, every day.
Tip 3 Use the following-
- Cumin seeds
Measures to promote Immunity by Ayurveda for self care during the COVID 19 Crisis–
Here are a few more Ayurvedic remedies to prevent COVID 19 –
- Take 1 tbsp (10 gms.) Chyawanprash in the morning
- Drink herbal tea made from Tulsi (basil), Daalchini (Cinnamon), Kali mirch (black pepper), Sunthi (Dry ginger) and Munakka (raisin) once or twice a day. (Add jaggery or fresh lemon juice as per taste.
- Golden milk – 1/2 tsp haldi powder in 150ml hot milk once or twice a day
Here are a few more Ayurvedic procedures to enhance the body’s immunity during the COVID 19 Crisis
Apply sesame oil/ coconut oil/ghee in both nostrils in morning and evening
Oil pulling therapy
Take 1 tbsp sesame or coconut oil in the mouth. Do not drink, swish in mouth for 2 – 3 minutes and spit followed by warm water rinse. once or twice a day.
Sore throat/dry cough
- Steam inhalation with fresh pudina leaves or ajwain seeds once a day
- Clove powder mixed with honey/sugar (2 – 3 times a day)
For the complete details, click here
Practice the Ayurveda way of life, stay strong, stay healthy!