Registration Process for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2021 begins
The consortium of National Law Universities has begun the registration process for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2021 on its official website form January 1, 2021. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the examination can do so through the official site: consortiumofnlus.ac.in. The last date for application submission is March 31, 2021.
Candidates are required to pay the application fee is Rs 4,000 (open category) and for SC, ST, OBC, and BPL candidates, the application fee is RS 3,500
Students who have appeared for class 12 final examinations in 2020 or will appear for the board examinations in 2021 are eligible to apply for the law entrance test. Candidates must have a minimum score of 45 percent marks or its equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
Steps to Apply for CLAT 2021
- Visit the official site: consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Click on the CLAT 2021 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to register by filling up all the necessary details.
- Make the payment and click on submit.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The CLAT 2021 exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 9, 2021 from 3 to 5 pm, at various test centres across the country.
CLAT is conducted for admission to five-year integrated LLB and LLM courses offered at 22 National Law Universities (NLUs). NLUs offer 2,538 seats in the LLB course and 742 seats in the LLM course.