Keeping in mind the threat of Coronavirus outbreak, CBSE has issued new safety guidelines to the examination centres and the respective superintendents to be followed for remaining CBSE 10th 12th Board Exams 2020. The board has asked to take all the precaution for ensuring safety of students.
CoronaVirus outbreak has prompted governments to shut down schools across the country. However the State Board and CBSE Board Exams are being held as per the schedule. The board has earlier allowed the students to carry masks and sanitizers to the examination centre.
The new safety guidelines are as follows:
- All exam centres have to ensure that the distance between two examinees is not less than 1 metre.
- In case the rooms are small, the centres are to half the number of students allowed in one room from 24 to 12, so as to ensure adequate distance. In this situation, the invigilators would be divided between the two rooms thus created
- Masks and Sanitizers remain permissible for students. Enough sanitizers would also be made available at the examination centres.
- The school may utilize all the available rooms and space at the centre to ensure the distance and precaution for students.
- Apart from these, the board has also advised the examination centres to educate the invigilators about proper precautions and to also look out for symptoms and take necessary steps to prevent any contact between the examinees. All the measures have to be brought into effect from tomorrow – CBSE Class 12 Maths paper onwards.